Requirements for Associate to the Duwamish Yacht Club
- Completed application forms subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Copy of your Driver License ( If a couple, we will need a copy of both driver licenses)
- A certificate of Insurance ( You must carry $500,000 of liability insurance )
- A copy of the current WA. boat registration ( must be in your name )
- Credit/Criminal Report $35.90 each ( If a couple, both must complete a credit/criminal report)
**Please note you must have a score of 680 to become a member of the yacht club.
- Once the first 5 items are completed, and your membership application has been approved, you can then schedule a vessel inspection. There is no charge for this inspection. It must be scheduled with our Vice Commodore. The inspection takes place in Slip B-28 (our reciprocal slip). Once the boat has passed inspection it can be moved into the slip.
- To become an associate member you will pay associate dues of $100.00 every six month. They are prorated when you first come into the marina.
- Key deposit is $20.00 per key
Additional Requirements for Owner/Membership to the Duwamish Yacht Club
- Sign the Disclosure form for our lease and dredging
- The next board meeting approval of membership will be discussed and either accepted or denied base on all information gathered for application for membership.
- Once approved member you will pay a Transfer fee of $120.00